National Midwifery Institute is delighted to announce our recent partnership with Meritize, a private student loan program.
With a Meritize loan, you can improve your loan terms by sharing your academic profile. Providing your transcript – whether high school, partial or full college or previous skills-based school experience – lets Meritize use your learning history to enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options.
You don’t have to have great credit. You don’t have to have a cosigner (but if you do, even better). And you don’t have to be an A student to get financial credit for your academic merit.
With a Meritize loan you can …
· Use your transcript to enhance your credit and improve your loan options
· Get pre-approved in minutes
· Fund the full cost of tuition on your own merit
· Choose affordable fixed or variable rates
· Select the repayment option that works best for you while you attend school – making full payments, or making interest-only payments for your first three years of enrollment
· Repay your loan over 3 or 5 years
· Avoid prepayment penalty fees if you choose to pay your loan off early
· Get access to free Meritize Career Success Services for job and career support